In Kazakhstan National Computer Emergency Response Team (KZ-CERT) was founded in 2011.
- monitoring and detection of internet resources violationg law of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- elaboration of propositions and recommendations on guarding the interests of person, society and state in information space;
- provide information security consulting services;
- fast and thorough gathering of information about cyber attacks or other suspicious activities.
- coordination of public and telecommunication operators’ cyber security units and other actors of national information infrastructure in the issues regarding prevention of violations in information and communication technologies;
- collection, analysis and storing information concerning existing threats to cybersecurity and effectiveness of implemented security measures